So mini sized flashlight can easily fit into your bag and even pocket! It won´t add any burden to you. Now, take special look at this Mini Strong Brightness Waterproof Dimmable 3 Modes Retractable Flashlight! There are 3 colors for free selection. This flashlight, made with premium aluminum alloy, is durable and wear-resistant to use. You can adjust the brightness for meeting your actual need due to its 3-mode design. Additionally, the flashlight supports both waterproof and dimmable performance. A powerful and practical lighting tool!
- New and in a good condition
- Aluminum coating ensures solid and good hardness
- 3 modes for free selection
- It emits bright white light for well guiding your directions in the darkness
- Damping dimmable design and excellent waterproof performance
- Ultra mini, palm size, easily fit into pocket
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
|Mode||3 (High, Mid, Shimmering)|
|Switch Type||Tail Switch|
|Dimensions||(3.66 x 0.47 x 0.87)" / (9.3 x 1.2 x 2.2)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||2.82oz / 80g|
- 1 x Flashlight
- If you would like to turn on/off the flashlight, you should press the button into 100% end. And there is a click to be heard.
- If you would like to change the modes, you just need to gently press the button into about 50% end several times. And there is not a click to be heard.
- 1. Please do not irradiate it to human eyes, especially for children, or else, it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light of flashlights
- 2. Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb
- 3. Wipe flashlight with soft fabric after use
- 4. In case of erosion causing roughness of the torch movements, try to clear and air it
- 5. Silicon grease can be applied to the interface
- 6. Remove battery if not in use for long period
- 7. Strongly suggest using the battery with protecting board, so that it can avoid over-change and over-discharge, and protect battery and prolong its service life
- 8. While using 16340 such kinds of rechargeable lithium battery, you should avoid over-charge and over-discharge, it means that: charge at it once when the light of flashlight remarkably dimmed
- 9. Avoid direct sunlight
- 10. Insert the batteries must be based on the mark to position the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal
- 11. Keep your flashlight in a dry and cool place that is easy to reach in an emergency or power outage
- 12. Please don´t shot the eyes directly, the strong light is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage
- 13. Don´t throw the batteries in a fire to prevent leak or rupture
- 14. Please do not recharge the battery unless it has marked "rechargeable"
- 15. To prevent recharging problems, please do not mix old and new batteries or ones with different types