The2.4G CC2500 A7105 JR Devo DSM2 Multiprotocol TX Module with Antenna integrates four RF chips (CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, CYRF6936) into one single circuit board. With MCU baseplate, it can support a variety of remote control protocols by identifying the PPM signal output of the remote control, such as Walkera DEVO, Spektrum, DSM2, Flysky, Frsky, WLToys, Hubsan, Hisky, etc. It can control up to several hundreds airplanes (or receivers). This module can recognize the remote control PPM signal, then convert it into the corresponding standard wireless remote control format, which means that in theory as long as the remote control is with analog functions, it can work. Please notice that this item doesn´t come with a housing.
- Integrate four RF chips (CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, CYRF6936) into one single circuit board
- Support a variety of remote control protocols by identifying the PPM signal output of the remote control
- Control up to several hundreds airplanes (or receivers)
- Include the wireless module and the MCU baseplate that should be used together
- The wireless module is responsible for transmitting and receiving 2.4G wireless signals
- The MCU baseplate is responsible for processing data and implementing remote control protocol
- Please notice that this item doesn´t come with a housing NumberNamePropertyDescription1VCCPower3.3V Power Supply2GNDPowerGround3PE1InputAmplifier and Antenna Switching Sgnal. See the Truth Table4PE2InputAmplifier and Antenna Switching Signal. See the Truth Table5CSN1InputA7105 Chip Select Signal6CSN2InputCC2500 Chip Select Signal7CSN3InputNRF24L01 Chip Select Signal8CSN4InputCYRF6936 Chip Select Signal 9SCKInputSPI Clock Signal10MOSIInputSPI Input for Slave Device11MISOOutputSPI Output for Slave Device12CYRF_RSTInputCYRF6936 Reset16RFOIn/OutRF Signal Input/Output, Connect to AntennaOthersGNDPowerGround StatusPE1PE2A7105 RF Signal to Antenna00CC2500 RF Signal to Antenna01NRF24L01 RF Signal to Antenna10CYRF6936 RF Signal to Antenna11For more information, please visit the RCG forum: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2165676 – Flysky (Generation I Protocol, Based on A7105, Tested)– Hubsan (Based on A7105, Tested) – Frsky (Based on CC2500, Tested) – Hisky (Based on 24L01, Tested) – V2x2 (Based on 24L01) – Dsm2 (Based on CYRF6936, Tested) – Devo (Based on CYRF6936, Tested) – YD717 (Based on 24L01) – KN (V977, Based on 24L01, Tested) – SymaX (Based on 24L01) – SLT (Based on 24L01) – CX10 (Based on 24L01) – CG-023 – BAYANG – SIMAX5C The above protocols are transplanted from open source projects based on the remote control Walkera DEVIATION. The original author has tested almost all the protocols, but he did not test specially for this 4 in 1 wireless module. The protocols our supplier tested have been stated above. Untested protocols may not be supported, but there may be a problem of program configuration, so not rule out the subsequent firmware can support. Open source protocol is mostly cracked, protocol version is constantly updated, inevitably there are omissions. Including but not limited to the following issues: – Part program version DSM2 have protocol compatibility problems. – Some receiver (original AR600) need to rebind per use, some receiver (Spektrum integrated receiver) frame rate is a bit slow. This issue basically determine the problem is on the program itself. CC2500: V8FR receiver with Frsky protocol, about 240m. A7105: WLToys V911 helicopter with Flysky 8 ch receiver, based on Flysky protocol,about 240m. CYFR6936: Spektrum MCPX helicopter with DSM2 protocol, Walkera SUPERCP helicopter with DEVO protocol, about 200m. NRF24L01: WLToys V977 helicopter with KN protocol, use Walkera DEVO transmitter, about 200m (if equipped with MCU baseplate, only 50m). Hisky HCP100S helicopter with Hisky protocol, about 70m.
|Integrated RF Chips||CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, CYRF6936|
|Dimensions||(5.12 x 3.15 x 0.39)" / (13 x 8 x 1)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||0.99oz / 28g|
- 1 x 4-in-1 Wireless Module